Preliminary Lien NoticeMinnesota Subcontractor/Supplier Preliminary Mechanic's Lien Notice
- Preparation of Minnesota preliminary notice
- Service of preliminary notice on property owner (via certified mail)
- Tracking delivery of certified mail items
- Cost of any title work to verify identity of land owner (recommended) not included
- Postage (approx. $7 per party served) not included but billed at actual cost.
Mechanic's Lien FilingFile and serve Minnesota Mechanic's Lien Statement
- Preparation and recording of Minnesota mechanic’s lien statement
- Service of lien statement by certified mail
- Tracking of service by certified mail
- Cost of title report to confirm identify of land owner and legal description not included (usually about $100 for a single residential parcel, possibly higher for commercial projects or projects invovling multiple land parcels) but billed at cost
- Postage fees (approx $7 per party served) and recording fee (approx. $52) billed at actual cost.
Release of Mechanic's Lien
- Includes preparation and submission of release document for recording if original mechanic’s lien was filed by our office or client provides copy of mechanic’s lien with recording information.
- Recording fee (approx. $51) not included (billed at actual cost).